These are our boutique guidelines for the protection of our staff and clients. We reserve all rights to end an appointment early if these are not followed. Please read them carefully. If you have any questions we would be thrilled to answer them. Please give us a call.
- If you or anyone in your household or bubble is feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you or anyone in your household or bubble has travelled, or been in contact with someone who has travelled in the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- Appointments are REQUIRED, walk ins will not be accepted. Please call to schedule your appointment.
- There will be a two guest maximum at each appointment. We will have our Portal system set up for anyone who wishes to join you virtually for your appointment!
- We will be scheduling one appointment at a time so you will have the place to yourselves (YEY).
- Masks will be required for all customers and staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door.
- Please do not touch the dresses or accessories. A consultant will be available to help you with anything you may need.
- If weather permits please leave your coats in the car.
- If you arrive early for your appointment please give us a call at 870-4696 and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate you before your appointment time. You may be asked to wait in your vehicle until we are finished cleaning from the previous appointment.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Our restrooms will be closed to the public.
- Weekend appointments will be reserved for brides. Try ons and prom appointments will be scheduled during the week. Our seamstress will be doing alterations after hours, all to reduce the amount of traffic in the store. We are going from seeing three appointments at once down to one, so please bear with us while we make this transition.
- All surfaces will be cleaned between guests.
- Each dress that is tried on will be steamed before being put back on the rack.
- Staff will wash their hands between each customer.